GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Discus? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16831-anyone-chicagoland-area-looking-discus.html)

[email protected] 20-04-2003 06:25 AM

Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Discus?

I'm breaking down my tank and need to sell off 13 Discus and 24
Cardinal Tetra's, 2 clown pleco's. Not trying to get rich will sell
for good price, if you buy all better price.
Email for details

Aquatic-store.com 20-04-2003 06:26 AM

Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Discus?

Let me know the price for the discus

Marcus
Http://www.Aquatic-store.com IF WE DON"T HAVE IT WE CAN GET IT!!!

Co2, Plants, Aquarium furniture and more