Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
J. H.

Default Nymphaea zenkeri defficiency ? clear rotting stems - light pink leaves

In my tank which I have just currently set up (see my greenwater post)
everything is pearling and growing well and my red tiger lotus is putting
out lots of leaves. The problem as that some of these are very light pink
in colour and the stems almost seem to be clear and rot away. I assume this
is some sort of defficiency ? Would it be advistable to add some Jobes
sticks to the substrate directly under neath it ?

Cheers
Jon