Old 11-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered User

Wink anyone in sw england???

I was looking for some java moss! i was just wondering if anyone had a handful they wouldn't mind chucking my way? I have looked on eBay and on other mail order sites but they are all selling too much or are charging too much! If it grows that well it is more a less a weed?? I need it for my breeding tank! for the reason that it is a quick grow and that it needs little or no substrate to grow! and that fry really seem to like it! if you could help me could you please contact me at !!!NO SPAMMERS PLEASE AS YOU WILL BE REPORTED!!! this is really important as i have pregnant guppies and mollies that need a tranquil environment for birth! thank you Edward.