GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lighting choices (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/17538-lighting-choices.html)

redled 25-04-2003 12:56 AM

Lighting choices

Does anyone have the url for that page that has several pictures of an
aquarium, with different lighting combinations? It was a great resource.
Also, I'd like any other references for choosing fluorescent tubes based on
effectiveness. I seem to recall a comparison page with measurements from
several different tubes. I'm looking to buy some new 40W, 4 foot T-12's.
I can't afford the specialty ones, but I would like to get the best
possible ones from say, home depot.

austinclamm 30-04-2011 09:22 PM

Lighting choices can have a huge impact when it comes to your home interior design. More than ever, you have a choice when it comes to lighting, lamps, even when canned or recessed lighting, interior design and planning out your home.