GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What happened to this group? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/175783-what-happened-group.html)

R. & J. Willingham 11-06-2008 02:30 PM

What happened to this group?

Where is everyone?

Richard Sexton 12-06-2008 03:25 PM

What happened to this group?

In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net

Andy Pastuszak 10-07-2008 05:30 AM

What happened to this group?

Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

Vreejack 30-07-2008 05:12 PM

What happened to this group?

On Jul 9, 11:30*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

There were a couple of idiots who turned them into their own personal
warring grounds, spamming the place with the vitriolic ichor that
dripped from their febrile brains. Lately I haven't seen them
*anywhere* so perhaps they died or went back on their meds. Or just
grew up. Maybe when I get all my books unpacked I'll be able to look
up some answers and ask some questions. It will be a couple of weeks
yet, though, as I am too busy traveling.

kev 30-07-2008 08:26 PM

What happened to this group?

On 30 Jul 2008, the world was enlightened by Vreejack's opinion about...

On Jul 9, 11:30*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

There were a couple of idiots who turned them into their own personal
warring grounds, spamming the place with the vitriolic ichor that
dripped from their febrile brains. Lately I haven't seen them
*anywhere* so perhaps they died or went back on their meds. Or just
grew up. Maybe when I get all my books unpacked I'll be able to look
up some answers and ask some questions. It will be a couple of weeks
yet, though, as I am too busy traveling.

Many of us ended up he

http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

It's moderated and much more civilized. :)

kev

--
I remember when Saturns were rockets, not cars.

The Eeeevil Cabal's Nine of Spades.
Wickeddoll's on-demand FP guru.

Vreejack 20-08-2008 02:14 AM

What happened to this group?

On Jul 30, 2:26 pm, kev wrote:
On 30 Jul 2008, the world was enlightened by Vreejack's opinion about...

On Jul 9, 11:30 pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

There were a couple of idiots who turned them into their own personal
warring grounds, spamming the place with the vitriolic ichor that
dripped from their febrile brains. Lately I haven't seen them
*anywhere* so perhaps they died or went back on their meds. Or just
grew up. Maybe when I get all my books unpacked I'll be able to look
up some answers and ask some questions. It will be a couple of weeks
yet, though, as I am too busy traveling.

Many of us ended up he

http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

It's moderated and much more civilized. :)

kev

Can I get there from usenet?

kev 20-08-2008 04:57 PM

What happened to this group?

On 19 Aug 2008, the world was enlightened by Vreejack's opinion about...

On Jul 30, 2:26 pm, kev wrote:
On 30 Jul 2008, the world was enlightened by Vreejack's opinion
about...

On Jul 9, 11:30 pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

There were a couple of idiots who turned them into their own
personal warring grounds, spamming the place with the vitriolic
ichor that dripped from their febrile brains. Lately I haven't
seen them *anywhere* so perhaps they died or went back on their
meds. Or just grew up. Maybe when I get all my books unpacked
I'll be able to look up some answers and ask some questions. It
will be a couple of weeks yet, though, as I am too busy traveling.

Many of us ended up he

http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

It's moderated and much more civilized. :)

kev

Can I get there from usenet?

Sorry, no. It's a web-based forum.

kev

--
We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are. -
Anais Nin.