GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants that grow well... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/179640-plants-grow-well.html)

Post Photos 06-11-2008 11:10 PM

Plants that grow well...

I found these flowers and planted them right on the edge of the pond
water. My pond is
12 by 12.. with waterfalls. Its not done yet but.... here is a photo
of the flowers that
grew really well and also gave shade to the moss waterfalls. I can
not remember the name
of the flowers. Heres the link
http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-V....cfm?id=647891

John Smith[_5_] 19-11-2008 06:04 PM

Plants that grow well...

Post Photos wrote:
I found these flowers and planted them right on the edge of the pond
water. My pond is
12 by 12.. with waterfalls. Its not done yet but.... here is a photo
of the flowers that
grew really well and also gave shade to the moss waterfalls. I can
not remember the name
of the flowers. Heres the link
http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-V....cfm?id=647891

They appear they can be type of coneflower?

Regards,
JS