Old 17-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Registered User

Unhappy Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

hi there,
am a student wanted to know about the antimicrobial properties of Bottle brush plant,....
so expecting ur heelp.....
only in the leaf want the following properties...
so i need to find the methods and preparation to find the antibacterial and antifungal properties of Bottle brush .........

so kindly help me out in this.....

thanks.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callistemon

kindly reply me back for my experiment....
Old 17-11-2008, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

On Nov 16, 9:48*pm, kingslybaskar17
wrote:
hi there,
am a student wanted to know about the antimicrobial properties of
Bottle brush plant,....
so expecting ur heelp.....
only in the leaf want the following properties...
so i need to find the methods and preparation to find the antibacterial
and antifungal properties of Bottle brush .........

so kindly help me out in this.....

thanks.......

http://tinyurl.com/6czyqc

kindly reply me back for my experiment....

--
kingslybaskar17

Take this crap elsewhere. This forum is closed for an overhaul.
Old 17-11-2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

kingslybaskar17 wrote:
hi there,
am a student wanted to know about the antimicrobial properties of
Bottle brush plant,....
so expecting ur heelp.....
only in the leaf want the following properties...
so i need to find the methods and preparation to find the antibacterial
and antifungal properties of Bottle brush .........

so kindly help me out in this.....

thanks.......

http://tinyurl.com/6czyqc

kindly reply me back for my experiment....

I doubt you will get much feedback here. This newsgroup deals with
tropical and cold-water aquarium plants.

I suspect you would get a better response from some group dealing with
terrestrial plants ...

Regards,
JS
Old 17-11-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Nov 17, 12:09*pm, John Smith wrote:
kingslybaskar17 wrote:
hi there,
am a student wanted to know about the antimicrobial properties of
Bottle brush plant,....
so expecting ur heelp.....
only in the leaf want the following properties...
so i need to find the methods and preparation to find the antibacterial
and antifungal properties of Bottle brush .........

so kindly help me out in this.....

thanks.......

http://tinyurl.com/6czyqc

kindly reply me back for my experiment....

I doubt you will get much feedback here. *This newsgroup deals with
tropical and cold-water aquarium plants.

I suspect you would get a better response from some group dealing with
terrestrial plants ...

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

Oh come on Johnnie Boi....................why not recomend he visit
your buddy BARR.............oh I forgot you can not get along with
foks that know more than you, so you owuld rather let someone go with
an unanswered quesiton than to point them to a website of a person
that forgot more than you would ever know..

Too hard to tyupe one handed and wank at the same time huh Johnnie Boi
Smith...........too bad your momma is working again or she could
easily do it for you. I hear she does wonders with her gums, feet and
hands all at the same time.
Old 17-11-2008, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Pat Paulson wrote:

Oh come on Johnnie Boi....................why not recomend he visit
your buddy BARR.............oh I forgot you can not get along with
foks that know more than you, so you owuld rather let someone go with
an unanswered quesiton than to point them to a website of a person
that forgot more than you would ever know..

Too hard to tyupe one handed and wank at the same time huh Johnnie Boi
Smith...........too bad your momma is working again or she could
easily do it for you. I hear she does wonders with her gums, feet and
hands all at the same time.

You poor ******* ... :-(

I see with the economy in the dumps, there is not sufficient funds for
your medication and psychiatric care, sad, so very, very sad. I will
say a prayer for you.

In the mean time, try an anger management class, or anything which will
help you stay out of mental institutions, jails and prisons. You might
want to give up the booze and drugs also ... :-)

Regards,
JS

Old 18-11-2008, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Nov 17, 5:32*pm, John Smith wrote:
Pat Paulson wrote:
[...]

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............
Old 18-11-2008, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Pat Paulson wrote:

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............

Oh, I see, you have that "little problem" too.

The mental illusions you suffer will cause you to think others same
suffer the dementia, perversions as yourself; if you are able to obtain
the proper psychiatric medications these will stop. Hang in there. If
Obama provides a bit of funding for the mentally ill, perhaps you can
halt having to sell your food stamps for booze and drugs to go the
self-medication route.

Hope things improve when they get you stable on the medication(s.)

PLONK! (just for a bit, now don't get lonely or feel rejected :-) )

Regards,
JS
Old 18-11-2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Nov 18, 11:32*am, John Smith wrote:
Pat Paulson wrote:

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............

Oh, I see, you have that "little problem" too.

The mental illusions you suffer will cause you to think others same
suffer the dementia, perversions as yourself; if you are able to obtain
the proper psychiatric medications these will stop. *Hang in there. *If
Obama provides a bit of funding for the mentally ill, perhaps you can
halt having to sell your food stamps for booze and drugs to go the
self-medication route.

Hope things improve when they get you stable on the medication(s.)

PLONK! (just for a bit, now don't get lonely or feel rejected *:-) )

Regards,
JS

So do they make you register JOhnnie Boi or do you just slip suck and
slide around mooching off old mom who plies her trade in the gutters.
Your truly a real "mother ****er" but if we could now only fifgure out
who your daddy really was .............Still pimping the wife I see.
Is she still having to pay to get screwed by the illegal imigrants or
is she now makeing a few cents on a weekend?
Old 18-11-2008, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Pat Paulson wrote:

So do they make you register JOhnnie Boi or do you just slip suck and
slide around mooching off old mom who plies her trade in the gutters.
Your truly a real "mother ****er" but if we could now only fifgure out
who your daddy really was .............Still pimping the wife I see.
Is she still having to pay to get screwed by the illegal imigrants or
is she now makeing a few cents on a weekend?

You mother fixation is showing again! Have your neighbors looked you up
on the Megans' Law webpage yet?

Your mother fixation is a dead give-away that you have immature sexual
impulses, that you are either a child molester, or contemplating such
actions. What caused all of this? Were you molested by your father (or
some man living with your mother?), an older brother? Did you molest a
younger brother, and now carry the guilt around with you? ARE YOU A
FATHER RAPER??? (oh my gawd, never thought about that!)

Whatever you are, you are the best reason I have ever seen to keep an
eye on your children and tell them not to talk to strangers.

However strange and sick this appears to all of us, it is obvious you
are quite proud of it ... get help man, when you are repenting in prison
it will be too late ... so sad, so very, very sad ... :-(

REPENT AND BE SAVED IN JESUS!!! :-)

Regards,
JS
Old 19-11-2008, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

John Smith wrote:

Dance Johnnie Boi Smith dance you stupid ass puppet. I own you, you
babbeling fool.

Oh yeah, you can't even tell when I drag your butt along.

So sad, so very, very sad ... you need mental health help, everyone here
knows it, you have proved it to us well, you need to realize this ...

Regards,
JS

Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant..... John Smith[_5_] Ponds 0 19-11-2008 04:27 PM
bottle brush plant tuck44 Gardening 5 06-05-2008 12:58 AM
Bottle Brush Harry 'Snapper' Organ Australia 1 30-10-2007 09:29 AM
Bottle brush losing berries Persephone Gardening 0 17-02-2007 05:50 AM
Bottle Brush Buckeye Question Gardening 0 20-04-2006 03:19 AM