GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red aquarium plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/189272-red-aquarium-plants.html)

Richard Sexton 23-01-2010 11:54 PM

Red aquarium plants

This was my September TFH column about red aquarium plants.

http://rs79.vrx.net/works/columns/tfh/2003/Sep/

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net

Gerardus 24-01-2010 08:30 AM

Red aquarium plants

In article , says...
This was my September TFH column about red aquarium plants.

http://rs79.vrx.net/works/columns/tfh/2003/Sep/

Nice article !

Long ago I had a A. fenestralis (madagascariensis) which was bronze...

Gerardus

jmsadare 08-01-2011 07:58 PM

I bought this plant a few months ago as a single bulb with just a little disorder shows. After trying it in the ground, he rose quickly to a full-size plants. After reading some other comments here, I decided to split the installation and try to grow another plant the bulb. It worked and I quickly got a lotus tiger second. Overall, I now have four plants in my tiger lotus bulb, and they all look fantastic. Certainly the best buy plants I've ever done.