GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/192849-re.html)

Sarah 312 22-07-2010 12:48 AM

Re

Hi ..I have lost about 16 Fishes ,since June,I have UV,Filter box etc about 700 Gallons. I wonder if anyone has lost fish as a result of a Foxglove being right next to the pond,it has been there a while and floweredbut I cut it down before it seeded down,this year it had seeded,and with the high winds I wondered if my fish were killed by Digitalis seeds.
Has anyone had this happen to them? Sarah312