Old 06-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Christopher

Default bornio sucker

does anyone know anything about caring for a bornio sucker? it looks kinda
like a stingray

can it be kept with african (max 5") cichlids?

Old 07-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Haywire

Great looking fish, Gastromyzon ctenocephalus

check out notcatfish.com, and then loachesonline.com

basically a scavenger did eat some algae in my tank, awesome looking at
it's heart beat up against the glass.

"Christopher" wrote in
rthlink.net:

Old 08-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Moontanman

Borneo sucker or hillstream loach is a preditor. it will accept pellets and
flakes but frozen bloodworms, live dapnia, and small fish are preferred.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me