Old 19-05-2003, 04:32 AM

Default 180g planted predator tank

thanks for the rep;ies and further intrest in my project.

to better help plants from being uprooted would potted plants help?

aquascape, what is the grass called in the foreground of your tank?
looks very nice.

here are some pics of the fish and some tankmates and the current
plants that have survived.
also a few shots of my next project, Serrasalmus geryi. at the moment
there are 2 that have blown nests so I have not done anything to thier
tank for now.

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/rhom1/5171.jpg

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/rhom1/5172.jpg

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/rhom1/5173.jpg

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/rhom1/5174.jpg

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/geryi/5175.jpg

http://hareball.20megsfree.com/geryi/5176.jpg

Old 19-05-2003, 07:32 PM
aquascape

The plants in the foreground are Sagittaria subulata, they look really nice
as a foreground plant but my tank is only 18" high, and with the gravel,
only 15" left. I had to pull them all out because they grew to like 8"-10"
and i couldnt see my other plants anymore.

Your tanks are very large, It would look nice planted.

Rob

om...