GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   California Connected - PBS Airing Changed to : May22nd 8:00pm (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/22581-california-connected-pbs-airing-changed-may22nd-8-00pm.html)

Timothy Dundon 15-05-2003 06:44 AM

California Connected - PBS Airing Changed to : May22nd 8:00pm

Dear Fellow News Group Subscriber -

Due to a last minute rescheduling, PBS will
be airing our segment with California Connected
on May 22nd at 8:00pm.

I've been helping others over the past 30-years
in improving their way of life and the lives
of others in living more abundantly.

I welcome you to feel and participate in the experience that has
transformed so many
people's lives - come and share the experience!

Sincerely,
Timothy Dundon
1-626-794-1351
Master Gardener, AltaDena Ca.

Victor M. Martinez 15-05-2003 02:56 PM

Timothy Dundon wrote:
Dear Fellow News Group Subscriber -

You mean to imply you subscribe to this newsgroup? Really? I think you're
just spamming.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv