Old 12-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Marty

Default Watersprite

Deos anyone have a picture of WaterSpite that has been planted? I've heard
they get very tall. True?

Old 13-02-2003, 12:39 AM
Zach987987987

HREF="http://photos.yahoo.com/zach987987987"http://photos.yahoo.com/zach9
87987987/A

I have them in my photo briecase
Old 13-02-2003, 12:39 AM
Zach987987987

Old 13-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Aqua

Deos anyone have a picture of WaterSpite that has been planted? I've
heard
they get very tall. True?

Mine goes 18"+. But I do not have a picture.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 13-02-2003, 01:01 AM
Aqua

Zach987987987

Your snails need cleaning. My snails had similar algae and I cleaned them
with a used tooth brush.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 13-02-2003, 02:41 AM
Zach987987987

aww. ulysses is ok, hes had that green stripe as long as I have had him. the
white new growth has a good contrast. Thanks though
Old 13-02-2003, 02:41 AM
Zach987987987

Old 14-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Peimur

Which type are you thinking of ?

I can snap a pick of either broad leaf or the thin leaved one.

They can grow huge, I had both coming out of my 120 gallon about 12 inches
(30 cm) when I pulled them up from the substrate to trade in they were about
2-3 ft each.

Matt

. ..

Old 15-02-2003, 01:18 PM
LeighMo

Deos anyone have a picture of WaterSpite that has been planted? I've heard
they get very tall. True?

Yes. IME, they'll take over the tank if you give them half a chance.

Leigh

Old 16-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Watersprite growns like crazy, I should have a few piucs on my
website. It is an easy grower.

Marcus

Http://www.Aquatic-store.com
for your planted tank needs