Old 13-02-2003, 02:30 AM
kush

Default Watersprite... I'm soryy, you WHAT?

MY snails don't trouble themselves overmuch with appearances, no sirree.
Any day they don't get fed to the botias is a good day as far as they're
concerned. They don't hold with no sissified pretty-poodle snails.

Aqua wrote in message
Zach987987987

Your snails need cleaning. My snails had similar algae and I cleaned them
with a used tooth brush.

--
Thank You

Dominic