Old 07-02-2003, 11:27 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Default San Diego Fish Society meets Feb 9th

And we have some absolutely EXPERT aquatic plant hobbyists in our club, if you
want to find awsome plants, come to the next meeting.
Just a heads up! The tropical fish club meeting is this Sunday, February 9th,
2003 at 7:00 PM in room 101 of the Casa Del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego.
Please come join us, we would love to have you and it is a lot of fun!
Here is directions coming from the North of San Diego to get some of you
started, LOL!
The club meets in Balboa Park (which is same place the San Diego Zoo is
located). From The los Angeles area on down,Take either the 405 South to the 5
South,or 5 South if that is what you are closer too. Keep going South to the
805 South, then take the 163 South to Park. Take the Park Exit and turn Left
onto Park. Go down a few blocks to Village Place and again turn left. You are
now by the Casa Del Prado. Park anywhere you see a parking space, the further
down the street you go, the closer to the Prado you get. The Prado is the
second big building on the right. (ask anyone, they can point you straight at
it). Club meets in room 101, starts at 7:00 PM on Sunday Feb 9th. You can call
619-281-FISH for better directions too! (LOL, highly recommended, I don't want
to get you lost! It is pretty much a straight shot down the freeways to get
here, shouldn't take you very long. Hope to see you there, and do let me know
if you need more help finding it, etc. Might want to pull up Map Quest for a
map. Aim for the San Diego Zoo, and you will find Balboa Park! Very easy
Take care!
Fishes