Old 13-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Mo' Tanks

Default Off topic, but I have nowhere else to turn...

I apologize in advance for being somewhat inappropriate posting here,
but I am desperate. I also apologize for the crossposting.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in June. We have decided to go
with a fish theme for the nursery. Unfortunately, the crib bedding set we
have our hearts set on is DISCONTINUED. I have scoured the internet using
www.dogpile.com and have been unable to find any online store that still has
it in stock. No one seems to be selling it on eBay either. I have
attempted
to contact the designer and the manufacturer, but neither was able to help
me.

I thought I might post to this newsgroup and see if anyone out there might
have a slightly used set they might be willing to sell.

Here's the details:
Manufacturer: Infantino
Style: Funny Friends (fish version)
Link to a picture of the set at Yahoo: