Old 21-02-2003, 12:21 AM
LeighMo

Default Green stringy algae and what to do about it

My PH ranges from 7.1 early AM to 6.8/6.9 when the lights go off. My KH is
4 degrees. Looking up the chart, if I read it correctly, I'm at or near
ideal CO2 levels.

Yes, that's pretty good. Though it would be better if you could keep it at 6.8
all the time.

I've only just started to use tap water. It was RO before that. I'm now
mixing about 50/50 RO to tap on changes.

That might help. Straight RO water isn't ideal for plants.

Leigh

yucky green stringy moss SNC Ponds 6 12-06-2004 01:02 PM
yucky green stringy moss SNC Ponds 1 09-06-2004 04:09 PM
yucky green stringy moss SNC Ponds 1 09-06-2004 03:04 PM
Green stringy algae and what to do about it John Worfin Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 07:23 AM
How do I get rid of stringy green moss in my Koi pond? RoundRide Ponds 2 10-03-2003 06:08 PM