GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HAP rules (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/2832-hap-rules.html)

rnj 22-02-2003 08:20 PM

HAP rules

Hello fellow wet green thumbs,
I've been given the dubious honor of horticultural award program
chairman for my fish club. Our club, South Western Michigan Aquarium
Soceity, or S.W.M.A.S. is turning 25 years old this year. We have
appromately 150 members that come from Michigan and Indiana to meet in
Kalamazoo. Many of us have started to spend more effort on plants and would
like to update our HAP rules. Does anyone know of a national program, like
there is for Breeders? Are any of you members of a club that has a plant
growing program?
If anyone has info please e-mail me at (just remove
..dot from my address). Thanks in advance.

Ross Fischer