GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amount of fast growing plants for 125g (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/28472-amount-fast-growing-plants-125g.html)

April 24-05-2003 12:56 AM

Amount of fast growing plants for 125g

Hi, I am starting to set up my tank and I have everything considered
except on the amount of fast growing plants I need to buy. I would
also like to know when I could start putting in the more difficult
plants in place of some of the starters. Substrate is 50/50, profile/
gravel. Lighting is around 300 watts compact fluorescent (is that
enough wattage for bright plants?). Co2, and fertilizers. Thanks