GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tank heater on a timer w/ lights? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/2856-re-tank-heater-timer-w-lights.html)

Dave Millman 20-02-2003 07:13 PM

Tank heater on a timer w/ lights?

Paul Disdle wrote:

Both my tronics lasted a year then the seals went and got wet inside and
failed. I'm now trying rena which appear to be more accurate.

I have had two tronics for 15 months. 30 days ago. They worked fine at the
surface. 30 days ago I decided they had passed the first test and were ready
for submersion testing. One now has condensation inside.

In the trash they go. Ebo Jager to the rescue.