Old 25-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Vincent

Default Strange plants

Hi,

I noticed one of my plants in the tank has a nifty little habit.

It is long thin stem plant with needle shape leave. It spreads the leave out
when the light is on, but at night when the light is off. it closes in.

Anyone know what plant is this?

Cheers
Vincent

Old 26-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Haywire

Got a photo? post it in alt.binaries.aquaria

"Vincent " wrote in
: