Old 25-02-2003, 07:10 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Default KILLIFISH Presentation in San Diego March 9th

Hi Killifish fans!
I hope there are a few of you here that reside in Southern California! I wanted
to let you all know that the San Diego Tropical Fish Society meeting that will
be on March 9th, 2003 at 7:00 PM is going to be all about KILLIFISH!! We have
a fabulous guest speaker name Monty Lehmann flying in to host the program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn some serious Killifish knoweledge. I
hope you will attend. There will also be a raffle, a bowl show, a gift table
with tons of great prizes for you to win and even donuts, coffee, and punch!
And as always , tons of fishy fun with other fish enthusiasts! Please come join
us, we would love to have you.
For further information please call our fishy phone at: (619)281-FISH, or you
can email me at
The meeting is held in Balboa Park in San Diego (same place the San Diego Zoo
is located). We meet in room 101 of the Casa Del Prado building. We meet every
second Sunday of each month at 7:00 PM. It is totally free to attend and you
will be glad you did. Hope to see you there!
And also the April meeting is our huge AUCTION! You cannot miss the auctions,
awsome fish, plants, and aquarium supplies brought in by members are auctioned
off, and the deals on rare and hard to find fish and plants cannot be beat!
Fishes
Old 07-03-2003, 11:21 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Just a heads up to say "Don't forget to come and join us for the Killifish
presentation at the San Diego Tropical Fish Society this Sunday March
9th!"Social hour starts at 6:00 PM and the presentation starts promptly at
7:00! See you there and email me if you have any questions!!
Here is the complete details:
Hi Killifish fans!
I hope there are a few of you here that reside in Southern California! I wanted
to let you all know that the San Diego Tropical Fish Society meeting that will
be on March 9th, 2003 at 7:00 PM is going to be all about KILLIFISH!! We have
a fabulous guest speaker name Monty Lehmann flying in to host the program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn some serious Killifish knowledge. I
hope you will attend. There will also be a raffle, a bowl show, a gift table
with tons of great prizes for you to win and even donuts, coffee, and punch!
And as always, tons of fishy fun with other fish enthusiasts! Please come join
us, we would love to have you.
For further information please call our fishy phone at: (619)281-FISH, or you
can email me at
The meeting is held in Balboa Park in San Diego (same place the San Diego Zoo
is located). We meet in room 101 of the Casa Del Prado building. We meet every
second Sunday of each month at 7:00 PM. It is totally free to attend and you
will be glad you did. Hope to see you there!
And also the April meeting is our huge AUCTION! You cannot miss the auctions,
awesome fish, plants, and aquarium supplies brought in by members are auctioned