Old 27-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Aqua

Default azgardens: Opinion ???

Recently I have ordered few plant from http://www.aquariumplant.com. I will
be getting my plants on Monday. Let you guys know the status. Their prices
are really low and they have Priority shipping option.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 27-02-2003, 03:21 AM
william kossack

I placed an order just a few days before September 11th.

All air shipments stopped for I don't remember how long.

Once they could reliably ship air again my plants arrived in good
shape. I'd order from them again.

Lyn wrote:

Hello All,
I'm trying to setup a new plant tank, and planning to get them from
azgardens. Any opinion on this place ??

Old 03-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Craig Brye

I couldn't agree more!!! I'm in the middle of a serious error with them,
which has costs me 5 weeks of my time.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"LeighMo" wrote in message
I'm trying to setup a new plant tank, and planning to get them from
azgardens. Any opinion on this place ??

Go to www.deja.com and search on "azgardens"

I highly recommend reading the posts about this place before placing an

order.

Leigh

Old 03-03-2003, 11:54 PM
Craig Brye

Their material is usually excellent, but their incompetence is very scary!

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Huh. I'd never read that before, but I can't say that I'm especially
surprised - some really nice people delivering really crappy customer
service. I recollect now that I did have a miserable experience the one
time I ordered actual merchandise from them.

Yeah. Unlike some online pet stores I could name, I never got the

impression
that AZGardens was out to rip people off or anything. They just suffer

from
fits of incompetence. They have stuff that really tempts me, but I'm

afraid it
wouldn't be worth the hassle. If I take a day off work to wait for a live

fish
delivery, the fish darned well better arrive.

Leigh