Old 01-03-2003, 03:01 AM
kush

Default Growth of Tiger Lotus

I'm sorry, I can't read this post for another month.

Pat wrote in message
.. .
Hi,
Has anyone had the problem with the tiger not growing tall enough? My

lotus
just won't grow tall but has a lot of new shoots that will just be kinda
stunted.
__________________________________________________ ________________ dALoneR
Mishtaah ICQ#: 1339628 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: na na na ( Work
Tel#: la la la 7 Fax#: up yourz + More ways to contact me

Old 01-03-2003, 03:56 AM
Paul

Hi,
Has anyone had the problem with the tiger not growing tall enough? My

lotus
just won't grow tall but has a lot of new shoots that will just be kinda
stunted.

dALoneR
Mishtaah ICQ#: 1339628 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: na na na ( Work
Tel#: la la la 7 Fax#: up yourz + More ways to contact me

What are you using for fertilizer? What kind of lighting, do you use C02?

I have one in a 20 gallon tank with 36 watts of light and have high pressure
C02. I use the Jobes lush ferns sticks, 1/3 stick every 3-4 weeks pushed
under the roots, and mine grows like a weed. I have to keep snipping off the
stems that reach the surface.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

Old 03-03-2003, 05:15 AM
LeighMo

what's Jobes lush ferns sticks ????

They are fertilizer sticks sold for house plants. (For "lush ferns and palms,"
in particular.) They are relatively low in phosphate compared to other types
of Jobe's sticks, so people like to put them in their planted tanks, burying
them in the substrate.

I don't recommend using them in a discus tank.

Leigh

Old 08-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Mine grows higher in stronger light, lower with decreased lighting!

Marcus
http://www.Aquatic-Store.com

Check out our updated store with co2 equipment, lighting, live plants
and more