Old 27-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Luca Brazi

Default looking for bridgesii

Anyone out there have a bridgesii or three for sale? It's tough
finding "apple" or "mystery" snails that I KNOW are bridgesii.
Old 28-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Wilma Duncan

I have some for sale.
Wilma
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/
om...

Old 30-05-2003, 07:08 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Anyone out there have a bridgesii or three for sale? It's tough
finding "apple" or "mystery" snails that I KNOW are bridgesii.

I have beautiful deep golden Pomacea bridgessi for sale, anyone who is
interested in drop dead gorgeous snails give me a holler and I can send you a
photo of mine.
These are the P. bridgessi that have the red dots on the body too. I sell them
for $1.50 a piece and shipping anywhere in the US is $5.00, and I am also set
up for PayPal.
You will also find my snails on www.aquabid.com if you want to view my feedback
and see a photo and desciption of them. My seller name on Aquabid is Woodle.
I also have a gorgeous variety of Malaysian Trumpet Snail, this one has a cream
body with brown whirls and swirls on the shell.
Feel free to write me anytime,
Best,
Barbara
Old 30-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Duncan A. McRae

Is anybody else having a hard time loading http://www.aquabid.com? I
thought I remembered someone else mentioning that it was down, but that has
to be a couple of weeks ago -- eons when it comes to putting your website
back online.

Old 30-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Duncan A. McRae wrote:
Is anybody else having a hard time loading http://www.aquabid.com? I

It does seem to be down.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 01-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Toni

"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Is anybody else having a hard time loading http://www.aquabid.com? I
thought I remembered someone else mentioning that it was down, but that

has
to be a couple of weeks ago -- eons when it comes to putting your website
back online.

I find that it comes and goes fairly regularly. I just keep checking.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Old 01-06-2003, 07:08 PM
James Ervin

What I find odd is the large number of broken image links on the site.
I like the concepet and buy from there, but it needs to get kicked up
a notch.

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 09:45:32 GMT, "Toni"
wrote:

"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
Is anybody else having a hard time loading http://www.aquabid.com? I
thought I remembered someone else mentioning that it was down, but that

has
to be a couple of weeks ago -- eons when it comes to putting your website
back online.

I find that it comes and goes fairly regularly. I just keep checking.

Take the stick in the eye out to reply.