GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free plants from Dominic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/30961-free-plants-dominic.html)

James Ervin 07-06-2003 11:44 PM

Free plants from Dominic

To those that were complaining about the free plants from Dominic, I
must say that the plants he provided me were packed and labeled better
than any commercial vendor I have used. The shipment came in a
Priority mail box with a computer printed label as well as a notice
that the contents were "live aquarium plants". Each plant was packed
in a ziploc bag and labeled with the name of the plant.

So many people that were sitting on the side lines of this process
have contributed negative opinions, I wanted to add one to the mix
that was not just an arm chair position.

These plants were indeed free as the care, preparation and expense in
getting them to me easily exceed the value of the funds exchanged.

Thanks again for the great plants and for taking the time to share
your cuttings even though your life is probably as hectic and busy as
mine.

Take the stick in the eye out to reply.

WD 08-06-2003 06:44 AM

Free plants from Dominic

"James Ervin" wrote in message

To those that were complaining about the free plants from Dominic, I
must say that the plants he provided me were packed and labeled better
than any commercial vendor I have used. The shipment came in a
Priority mail box with a computer printed label as well as a notice
that the contents were "live aquarium plants". Each plant was packed
in a ziploc bag and labeled with the name of the plant.

Alllow me to issue a "ditto". The plants I recieved from Dominic were
wonderful, and the shoots and cuttings from those plants are now on
spectacular show in 5 of my tanks.

billy