GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [Q] Which aponogeton is this? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/31316-%5Bq%5D-aponogeton.html)

Sir Loin of Beef 10-06-2003 01:08 PM

[Q] Which aponogeton is this?

Can anyone help me identify this aponogeton species?

http://www.singaporeanimenews.net/apo.jpg

How large will it get?

Right now the bulb diameter is around 5 cm.

If I place it in a small tank will it outgrow the tank?

Robert H 11-06-2003 06:23 PM

[Q] Which aponogeton is this?

(Sir Loin of Beef) wrote in message ...
Can anyone help me identify this aponogeton species?

http://www.singaporeanimenews.net/apo.jpg

How large will it get?

Right now the bulb diameter is around 5 cm.

If I place it in a small tank will it outgrow the tank?

Looks like ulvaceus, but from that little leaf growth its hard to tell

Robert