GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   In search of Java Fern and Anubia Nana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/31327-search-java-fern-anubia-nana.html)

RedForeman 10-06-2003 02:44 PM

In search of Java Fern and Anubia Nana

My locals have some, but quality is poor, mostly grown in 20L tanks with
high light and no CO2....

Can someone here keep me in mind when you go thru your next pruning??? I've
got a small 10g that I'm setting up and want Java Fern for sure.... I'd also
take any extras that anyone has....

I ask this way because it's such a small tank, and I don't need a whole
bunch, just a clump here and a rhyzome there.....

I'll pay the shipping and a buck or two for your time...I ain't skeerd.... I
ain't whinin'..

email me at (stsdata at e t c v s g (dot) c o m)

Toni 10-06-2003 07:08 PM

"RedForeman" wrote in message

Can someone here keep me in mind when you go thru your next pruning???

I've
got a small 10g that I'm setting up and want Java Fern for sure.... I'd

also
take any extras that anyone has....

I ask this way because it's such a small tank, and I don't need a whole
bunch, just a clump here and a rhyzome there.....

Ebay.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

RedForeman 10-06-2003 07:56 PM

In search of Java Fern and Anubia Nana

Ebay. sucks....

Mort 12-06-2003 03:08 AM

In search of Java Fern and Anubia Nana

"RedForeman" wrote in message
Thanks goes to Chuck Gadd...

Yeah, Chuck is a great guy, I got my first set of plants from him.

For future reference, aquabid.com is a good source for stuff. Plenty of
Java Ferns there.

HTH

~Mort