GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mind Altering Aquatics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/31329-mind-altering-aquatics.html)

Cam 10-06-2003 02:56 PM

Mind Altering Aquatics

Anyone know if there are Hallucinogenic Aquatic Plants?

RedForeman 10-06-2003 07:08 PM

Mind Altering Aquatics

yep, it's hydoponically grown marijuana.... smoke some, and you'll
hallucinate that you're something you really aren't, like motivate,
energetic, and even smart....

I had some of that really good marijuana, but I forgot where I put it

Jim 11-06-2003 01:20 AM

Mind Altering Aquatics

LOL.....umm never heard of one but could be wrong....Don't go lickin or
smoking things you shouldn't

coelacanth 13-06-2003 01:08 AM

Mind Altering Aquatics

Does the Lotus count?

-coelacanth

Moontanman 14-06-2003 04:20 AM

Mind Altering Aquatics

Does the Lotus count?

-coelacanth

"Cam" wrote in message
Anyone know if there are Hallucinogenic Aquatic Plants?

I think the lotus is just a myth but I don't know any either.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me