Old 11-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Robert H

Default Aquascaping plant contest pics are up

The Aqua Botanic Planted Aquascaping contest is over and the pictures
and winners are not up for view. We had over 30 entries from around
the world, and I must say all the pictures were gorgeous! The judges
tell me is was very difficult to pick the winners!

You can see the pictures he

http://www.aquabotanic.com/contest/index.asp

Special thanks to the volunteer judges and planners who made this
possible, Phil Edwards, Jay, Birgit, and Ghazanfar. This was a nice
showing for the first contest. It is a nice preview of the AGA contest
coming up. We are now talking to one of the three big magazines to
have these pictures published! Enjoy! Who do you think should have
won?

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Old 12-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire

Talented aquarists, I take my hat off to them, well done!
__________________
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'
Old 13-06-2003, 01:08 AM
WhiskerFish

Dang!! Gives me perspective on my little attempt at a Planted
aquaria. Some beautiful stuff.

WF

Old 19-06-2003, 04:33 AM
speed

I'm new to planted aquariums. Can someone tell me what the
groundcover-like greenery is on the first place tank? I can't find
anything like that in the local stores.

Thanks
cjt

Old 24-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Skootergrrl

Is there any way to find out more about the first place guy's "rig"? Tank
size, lighting, etc.?

om...