Old 13-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Holly Nicol

Default Najas graminea?

I saw some pics and info about this plant on Petfish.net but I have been
unable to find any store that sells it or much more information on it. Does
anyone have more information on it or know of a site that sells it?

Thank You,

Holly

Old 13-06-2003, 05:44 AM
Eric Schreiber

"Holly Nicol" wrote:

I saw some pics and info about this plant on Petfish.net but I have been
unable to find any store that sells it or much more information on it. Does
anyone have more information on it or know of a site that sells it?

Look on Petfish again, in the Stock Shop section - Clint has some for
sale right now for $3.50 a handful.

I bought some of this from him a few months ago. It was a good sized
handful, and it really does grow quickly. I also bought a number of
fish and some microworms at the same time, and everything arrived
alive and healthy.

Clint is good people

--
www.ericschreiber.com