Old 14-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire
Default PMDD source?

I'm finding it difficult to locate the ingredients to make the fert. I can find a trace element mix made by 'Chempak', don't know whether this is suitable. I cannot find any potassium sulphate or any potassium nitrate. Tried B&Q and other local garden centres with no luck. Help appreciated. (U.K only)
__________________
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'
Old 14-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Kelvyn Shaw

http://www.gardenchemicals.co.uk for potassium nitrate. Orded some last
week and they arrived in two days.

some garden centres sell potassium sulphate made by gem gardening.

for trace elements i use kent botanica micro (
http://www.kentmarine.com/botanica.html ) purchased from
http://www.animal-house.co.uk

Old 15-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Daniel Whiting