Old 17-06-2003, 05:56 AM
Paulo Almeida

Default How to measure

I would like to try this Fertelizer (Tropica Master Grow)

How does one read this, or better, how to measure in kilogrames this
concentrations.
I´m asking this because we make a liquid fertelizer adding this products,
but they are measured (since they are solid) in Kilogrames. How does one
make the conection let´s say to make 1 Liter of Fertelizer?

(K 0.79%, Mg 0.39%, S 1.01%, B 0.004%, Cu 0.006%, Fe 0.07%,
Mn 0.04%, Mo 0.002% Zn 0.002%.)

I would also like to know if there is a more common name for this Chelators

HEEDTA - ?
DTPA - ?

And to finish, i would like to know in the experience of those who use
homemade fertelizers if you believe that this is enough or if there is any
other nutrient you might add, and if so in what concentrations?

Thank You,

Hope some one can repply this message

Paulo Almeida