GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Walstad book vs. Old? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/32836-new-walstad-book-vs-old.html)

E. Mito 18-06-2003 07:08 PM

New Walstad book vs. Old?

Someone in the r.a.f.misc group posted about Walstad's new 2nd edition Ecology
book (ISBN: 0967377315, Jan 2003).asking how it differed from the 1st edition,
but so far no replies.

Anybody in this ng have it? Can anyone say how it compares to the 1st edition?

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/index.htm

TomD 18-06-2003 09:56 PM

New Walstad book vs. Old?

"E. Mito" wrote in message
Someone in the r.a.f.misc group posted about Walstad's new 2nd edition

Ecology
book (ISBN: 0967377315, Jan 2003).asking how it differed from the 1st

edition,
but so far no replies.

Anybody in this ng have it? Can anyone say how it compares to the 1st

edition?

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/index.htm

I was just looking to see where else I could ask :) Nice tank you have
there. Did you use Walstad's book to set them up?

Thanks

TomD 19-06-2003 04:22 AM

New Walstad book vs. Old?

Alternatively, does anyone know how to contact Echinodorus Publishing or the
author? I wasn't able to find anything by googling.

Thanks