GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another oddball CO2 system on Ebay? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/33212-another-oddball-co2-system-ebay.html)

Toni 20-06-2003 06:32 PM

Another oddball CO2 system on Ebay?

We saw the "CO2 Ampules" last week on eBay... here's another attempt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32 12

'Splain this to me please,,,

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Zerex 20-06-2003 06:56 PM

Another oddball CO2 system on Ebay?

just took a quick glance, but it looks like the CarboPlus system....it does
work, but is expensive and not cost effective on larger tanks if I remember
previous discussions on here.

--Jim

Chuck Gadd 20-06-2003 07:08 PM

On 20 Jun 2003 17:53:08 GMT, oaway (Zerex) wrote:

just took a quick glance, but it looks like the CarboPlus system....it does
work, but is expensive and not cost effective on larger tanks if I remember
previous discussions on here.

Reports I've heard said it wasn't effective at providing good CO2
levels in larger tanks. Turned up all the way, it couldn't keep up
with the CO2 requirement in a 75g tank.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Ard 20-06-2003 08:56 PM

Toni wrote:

We saw the "CO2 Ampules" last week on eBay... here's another attempt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32 12

'Splain this to me please,,,

It's the same as the Carbo + system only this is the older (first) one on
the market. It's from NISSO.

Ard