Old 20-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Toni

Default Another oddball CO2 system on Ebay?

We saw the "CO2 Ampules" last week on eBay... here's another attempt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32 12

'Splain this to me please,,,

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Old 20-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Zerex

just took a quick glance, but it looks like the CarboPlus system....it does
work, but is expensive and not cost effective on larger tanks if I remember
previous discussions on here.

--Jim
Old 20-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Ard

Toni wrote:

We saw the "CO2 Ampules" last week on eBay... here's another attempt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32 12

'Splain this to me please,,,

It's the same as the Carbo + system only this is the older (first) one on
the market. It's from NISSO.

Ard