Old 22-06-2003, 01:20 PM
dean coclonis

Default anybody read japanese

trying to get a bit of an understanding of www.flex-web.com who produce geo
liquid - anybody heard of it

Dean

Old 22-06-2003, 05:11 PM
WD

"dean coclonis" wrote in message
trying to get a bit of an understanding of www.flex-web.com who produce

geo
liquid - anybody heard of it

Dean

My daughter will be back from UK in about 3 days...she could translate
it....doesn't help you now though.

Old 24-06-2003, 04:08 AM
linda mar

I can read japanese, but I didn't see anything referring to "geo liquid"..
I suppose there is a japanese term for it, but I have no clue what that
would be..

what is it, and what do you think it's for? (they have a product list, but..
there are way too many of them and without knowing what you are looking
for... can't even guess which one you might be looking at)

they seem to have various water conditioners for various fish types, and
seem to use a special (naturall-occurring) porous mineral substance to
achieve it.. didn't really read much into it... they had a web page
explaining this particular mineral thingie...

linda

Old 25-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Tasslehoff

Try http://www.aquamail.com.au/hotdeals.htm in the next 4 days for some
suggestive comments on it. From the phrasing it sounds like no ones really
sure but its supposed to somehow create /ideal/ water conditions by removing
excess /contaminants/ from the water column.

Old 25-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Tasslehoff

After googling it I found a better link which is fairly comprehensive.
http://www.users.bigpond.com/calvus/...eo_liquid.html

Old 25-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Graham Broadbridge

Both the LFS I use in Sydney Australia attached geo-liquid stickers to all
their tanks 6 months or so ago - I guess they get some sort of kick-back
deal.

The 'geo-liquid' comes in all sorts of flavours, one for planted tanks, one
for community tanks, one for cichlid tanks, etc.

There is a leaflet inside the cardboard cover which tells many ways in which
the 'chemical free' solution will help maintain 'perfectly balanced water'.
It'll even increase the disolved CO2 in you water whilst maintaining a
perfect pH.

The only thing it doesn't tell you is how it achieves its claims. There is
no chemical composition or analysis in the leaflet, so it must work by using
voodoo or black magic :-)

Graham.

"dean coclonis" wrote in message
trying to get a bit of an understanding of www.flex-web.com who produce

geo
liquid - anybody heard of it

Dean

[IBC] I just read it for the articles! dalecochoy Bonsai 0 16-10-2003 05:22 PM
"Burping" gravel Also, read this 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:24 AM
On topic humor (kinda long but well worth the read) bobwhite Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
OT - Read em slow RichToyBox Ponds 0 04-03-2003 02:28 AM
A good read Sacha United Kingdom 0 21-02-2003 03:44 PM