Old 30-06-2003, 02:23 AM
SlimFlem

Default new pic of the right side of my tank...

I thought I'd post a pick of the right side of my tank (75). I timed it so
no fish would be in the pic (as much as possible). What do you think?
(Only one pair of lights were on when I took this pic.)

http://idoneous.net/images/75_tank/p1.jpg

Old 30-06-2003, 12:33 PM
LeighMo

Plants look like they're growing well!

I like that Val in the background. It's just the right height. Mine tends to
get too tall. :-P

Leigh

Old 30-06-2003, 11:56 PM
SlimFlem

thanks Leigh. i'm proud of how my tank is doing right now. you can't really
tell from the pic, but the background plants are 80% Crypt's. There is some
Val mixed in as well. Here's a closer picture...I'd like to know what kind
of Crypt's they are....there really wasn't a name besides Crypts when I
bought them.

http://idoneous.net/images/75_tank/p4.jpg

http://idoneous.net/images/75_tank/p3.jpg

as you can see from the last pic, i have this algea of some type growing in
the front on top of the florite. i don't have anymore algea problems except
this...but it doesn't really spread very fast and the Angelfish eat it a
lot. do you know what kind of algea this might be and what i can maybe do
to get rid of it or slow it down more? the farowellas, whiptail, and otto's
don't touch it as far as I can tell.

thanks.

Old 01-07-2003, 01:12 AM
LeighMo

as you can see from the last pic, i have this algea of some type growing in
the front on top of the florite.

That's algae? It's pretty. I wish algae like that would grow in my tanks.

i don't have anymore algea problems except
this...but it doesn't really spread very fast and the Angelfish eat it a
lot. do you know what kind of algea this might be and what i can maybe do
to get rid of it or slow it down more? the farowellas, whiptail, and otto's
don't touch it as far as I can tell.

It's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like kind of algae I've had
growing on driftwood from time to time. I've heard it called Cladophora,
though I'm not 100% certain that's what it is. It's not invasive, and many
people find it quite attractive. It looks like moss, or sometimes like a short
lawn of algae. Nothing seems to eat it. OTOH, it's not unattractive, so you
might consider just letting it be.

Leigh

Flowers: side by side mea305 Gardening 1 10-01-2007 02:23 PM
MTD walk behind front propelled just leaves clumps on right side Thomas G. Marshall Lawns 1 12-07-2006 02:42 AM
south side of a solo tree in open field is the best side Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 2 15-05-2003 02:20 PM
Pic's of my tank.. Kenny Horn Freshwater Aquaria Plants 18 11-04-2003 01:32 AM
Pic's of my tank.. Kenny Horn Freshwater Aquaria Plants 18 27-03-2003 03:22 AM