Old 08-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Default FS: Pellia endiviaefolia

I have some Pellia endiviaefolia sale. For those of you who've heard
about it - you know its a RARE plant. A small portion went for
$80 at the last AGA. I have a limited amount available to sell.
2"x2" matt for $11 plus shipping.

Email me off list if interested.

ghori at ghori dot net

Old 09-07-2003, 04:15 AM
LeighMo

How do you grow this plant? Do you tie it to rocks or driftwood, like Java
moss?

Leigh

Old 11-07-2003, 01:56 AM
LeighMo

Yes, Just tie it to wood or a peice of rock with a little fishing line
and it'll attach.

Thanks for the info. It looks like an interesting plant.

Leigh