Old 09-07-2003, 11:07 PM
Benjamin Brizzell

Default java moss and fern

Today I received some Java moss from an internet retailer and I am unsure
of how to plant it. Right now I have it sitting on the gravel and it looks
really ugly. Maybe this is just because it is not established yet. What
are your recommendations?

Also, I purchased a Java fern and I understand that it should not be
planted in gravel. Is this really the case? I think it looks great in the
gravel but I don't want it to die. Thank you.

--Ben