Old 10-07-2003, 01:33 AM
Ryan Wilson

Default Luck with Eustralis Stellata

I was wondering if anyone had any luck growing Eustralis Stellata. On
tropica it is listed as very hard to grow, I was wondering about everyones
experiences with it...I was thinking of ordering some, as it is a very
beautiful looking plant.
Ryan

Old 10-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Poe Lim

I suspect it depends on your aquarium; I'm having trouble with Limnophilia
Aquatica in my large tank, which grows well in my GF tank (before they
become a snack), partly *I suspect) because of low (or next to no) N. The
Pogostemon Stellata is growing quite well, not as fast as Rotala
Rotundifolia, but is colouring up quite nicely in the tips. I might actually
rip the Limnophilia out and replace them with the Pogostemons.

Cheers,
Poe

ble.rogers.com...

Old 10-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Its easy to grow but difficultto keep looking good. Once in a while,
almost inevitably when its in its prime, the growing tips will crumple
and
die off for no apparent reason. It'll then produce 3-6 side shoots and
continue
to grow normally.