Old 11-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Darryl Hover

Default Water in the regulator

When I recently refilled my CO2 tank, my check valve didn't check and I
think I may have ended up with a little water in the regulator, but I don't
know for sure...the needle valve may have stopped most of it.
I have noticed though, that it's not regulating very well. Is this the
symptom of water in the regulator? How does one deal with this?
Any insight would be welcome.
Darryl

Old 11-07-2003, 06:33 PM
RedForeman ©®

I'm probably wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that you can have them
calibrated, rebuilt, and cleaned every 10 years or maybe I overheard that
somewhere.... I've got some welding buddies, and every once in a while, they
throw a regulator out because of this or that, and someone said they can be
rebuilt.. I'm probably off my rocker, but I hear things sometimes....