Old 11-07-2003, 05:33 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default 3 Amazon Sword Sprouts for $3 - Go RCR and DEI!!!!

This would be my first time venturing into the "FOR SALE" realm, but I've
been lucky to get some good plants from Chuch, and maybe I can return the
favor to someone else....

My two amazons have spit out a couple of good sized sprouts... and I WAS
going to try and maintain them but at the moment, I've got too many as it
is, threw some but still have two, maybe three good sized bunches with 3-4"
root systems, in my opinion, they're taking off....

I know anyone can get an amazon, and mine aren't special, just hate throwing
them away... I hope you won't be disappointed, but they are small, but they
could be huge in a CO2/2+WPG tank, and I'm hoping that someone can benefit
from this....

Anyone who wants them can send me $3 and their address, and they are
yours...

Take your pants off to email or paypal me..

like that? haha... btw, I'm an Dale Earnhardt fan, wherever the number 3
pops up, I must show my NASCAR colors....