GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little Plastic Pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/36397-little-plastic-pots.html)

> 13-07-2003 04:21 AM

Little Plastic Pots

HI & TIA

Should I remove my new plants from the little plastic pots they come in???

Good news, my first REAL plants & no snails so far. Hooray!
JOhn :-)

Ron Nelson 13-07-2003 04:45 AM

Little Plastic Pots

Usually you do want to remove the pots and the wool that the plants are
rooted in. And then just plant them right into the substrate. As for the
snails - well if you didn't clean the plants in diluted bleach or something
like that chances are good you'll end up with snails at some point or at
least that has been my experience.

Ron

"(((\" John Lange (((\"" wrote in
message et...