GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   newbie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/3680-newbie.html)

Andrew 04-03-2003 06:51 PM

newbie

hi new to all this onli recently planted my aquariam and i have noticed 2
wee almost like snail like things sticking to the front of the glass, i
think i read something about it ages ago and cant remember any help or info
on these would be much appreciated. do i need to remove them will they harm
my fish are they good or bad etc etc etc?!?!?!

thanks in advance

LeighMo 04-03-2003 11:04 PM

newbie

I wouldn't worry about a couple of snails. They can be helpful, eating algae
and such.

If you just don't like snails, remove them whenever you see them, and that
should keep them in check.

Leigh