GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bornio sucker (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37040-bornio-sucker.html)

Christopher 17-07-2003 08:42 PM

bornio sucker

does anyone know anything about caring for a bornio sucker? it looks kinda
like a stingray

can it be kept with african (max 5") cichlids?

Haywire 17-07-2003 08:42 PM

bornio sucker

Great looking fish, Gastromyzon ctenocephalus

check out notcatfish.com, and then loachesonline.com

basically a scavenger did eat some algae in my tank, awesome looking at
it's heart beat up against the glass.

"Christopher" wrote in
rthlink.net:

Moontanman 17-07-2003 08:44 PM

bornio sucker

Borneo sucker or hillstream loach is a preditor. it will accept pellets and
flakes but frozen bloodworms, live dapnia, and small fish are preferred.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me