Old 17-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Vincent

Default CO2

Hi all,

I just set up a very small tank, about 10 gal. I thought of doing a DIY CO2
injection into the tank, I am very new at this and I hope someone can help
me list out the things that i need and how I should go about doing it.

Thanks
Vincent

Old 17-07-2003, 08:43 PM
WD

"Vincent " wrote in message
Hi all,

I just set up a very small tank, about 10 gal. I thought of doing a DIY

CO2
injection into the tank, I am very new at this and I hope someone can help
me list out the things that i need and how I should go about doing it.

Thanks
Vincent

DIY CO2 is quite easy and inexpensive. Try he
DIY presurized: http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/diy_co2rig.htm
DIY simple: http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/co2-narten.html
http://www.kites.org/jo/aquaria/diyco2.htm

Old 17-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Bob Alston

I just happened to see this document, stated as one of the best documents on
DIY co2.
http://www.qsl.net/w2wdx/aquaria/diyco2.html#4

Of course, The Krib is always a great source of aquarium information:
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/

Finally, do a Google search on "DIY CO2" and you will learn a lot.
--
Bob Alston

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/