GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37064-looking-co2-source-dallas-area.html)

[email protected] 17-07-2003 08:44 PM

Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area

I'm trying to set up high-pressure CO2 and I've called around to few places
out of the phone book, but I haven't found anyone yet who'll rent me
smaller than a 50# tank. I'm pretty sure that won't fit under my stand.
Does anyone have a source in Dallas that rents 5# (preferable) or 20#
tanks?

Bob Alston 17-07-2003 08:44 PM

Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area

I know people who fill their CO2 at BOC gases located at Harry Hines and
Royla Lane

--
Bob Alston

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/

Mort 17-07-2003 08:44 PM

wrote in message

I'm trying to set up high-pressure CO2 and I've called around to few

places
out of the phone book, but I haven't found anyone yet who'll rent me
smaller than a 50# tank. I'm pretty sure that won't fit under my stand.
Does anyone have a source in Dallas that rents 5# (preferable) or 20#
tanks?

I know of a place that exchanges tanks. The smallest they'd have is a 10#.
If you dont have one to exchange, you can buy one outright.
email me for more info. lordmort at sbcglobal dot net

~Mort