Old 17-07-2003, 09:44 PM

Default Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area

I'm trying to set up high-pressure CO2 and I've called around to few places
out of the phone book, but I haven't found anyone yet who'll rent me
smaller than a 50# tank. I'm pretty sure that won't fit under my stand.
Does anyone have a source in Dallas that rents 5# (preferable) or 20#
tanks?
Old 17-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Bob Alston

I know people who fill their CO2 at BOC gases located at Harry Hines and
Royla Lane

--
Bob Alston

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/
news

Old 17-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Mort

wrote in message
news

I'm trying to set up high-pressure CO2 and I've called around to few
places
out of the phone book, but I haven't found anyone yet who'll rent me
smaller than a 50# tank. I'm pretty sure that won't fit under my stand.
Does anyone have a source in Dallas that rents 5# (preferable) or 20#
tanks?

I know of a place that exchanges tanks. The smallest they'd have is a 10#.
If you dont have one to exchange, you can buy one outright.
email me for more info. lordmort at sbcglobal dot net

~Mort

Cart - If you happen to get to the Dallas area Gene Texas 0 14-08-2005 08:12 PM
dallas area - excess koi and goldfish Robin Ponds 0 09-06-2005 07:32 AM
[IBC] Dallas area Don Hill Bonsai 1 20-06-2003 01:32 PM
Free Plants & Fish (Dallas Area) Tim Wardell Ponds 1 14-06-2003 09:44 PM
Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 25-05-2003 11:08 AM