Old 17-07-2003, 08:45 PM
cindy

Default How to make/bake Duplarit G?

I have an established tank and I've heard mention that it is possible
to bake duplarit into clay balls to stick in the substrate. Does
anyone have a recipe for this?

Thanks,
cindy
Old 17-07-2003, 08:45 PM
Tasslehoff

I don't have duplarit but I read on the krib something about laterite and
preheating your oven to 350 degrees F I think and getting a few teaspoons,
mix it with a bit of water to make it pliable to roll it into a ball or
shape of your choosing and heat for nearly half an hour.

om...